To make Australia the best place in the world to do business—so that Australians have the jobs, living standards and opportunities to which they aspire.
Mobilise the ideas, influence and passion of people in business to achieve policy outcomes in the national interest.
Unity of purpose, commitment to excellence, independence in advocacy, respect for our stakeholders and integrity in all that we do for our members.
The Company’s strategic priorities and initiatives that underpin them:
To be the most influential voice of business
- Strengthen our networks of influence;
- Leverage the political and news cycles;
- Design and deliver advocacy campaigns and events with members;
To be a business policy powerhouse
- Provide thought leadership in;
- Workplace relations;
- Economic reform;
- Leverage our members’ knowledge;
- Use international linkages effectively;
To secure long-term financial sustainability
- Ensure membership model delivers compelling value;
- Enhance efficiency and cost effectiveness of our operations;
- Increase investment and sponsorship from business partners.