2020 Asia-Pacific Commercial Mediation Competition | Sponsorship Opportunities
We invite all law firms, corporations, government agencies and NFP’s to partner with the Australian Disputes Centre and ICC Australia and become part of the exciting, 4th annual Asia-Pacific Commercial Mediation Competition in 2020.
With this year’s ‘Online Competition’ creating more opportunities for our Sponsors to get involved, there has never been a better time for your brand and your team to gain broad visibility in the region, while demonstrating your online capabilities and creativity.
The ADC-ICC Asia-Pacific Commercial Mediation Competition is a valuable platform for broad regional visibility across Australia, Asia, the South Pacific, India, Pakistan, Bangladesh and the Americas. It is also an increasingly important opportunity in the annual recruitment calendar to meet and support high-ranking, commercially-minded university students. With the opportunity of in-person networking diminishing due to COVID-19, this is a unique chance to showcase your profile.
The Australian Disputes Centre and ICC Australia invite you to collaborate in enhancing the role of mediation and alternative dispute resolution in university studies, and through your sponsorship and general support, to help foster important legal and business skills in our next generation of young leaders.
All sponsorship packages are customised to meet your business and philanthropic objectives.
Why partner with the Australian Disputes Centre and ICC Australia?
These are just some of the many reasons why Sponsors are collaborating with the Competition in 2020:
- Increasing their network and visibility within the legal and ADR community, plus the region’s high-ranking student population.
- Increasing their institutional contact with ADC, ICC Australia and ICC Global.
- Enhancing their corporate image by aligning with prestigious universities and the dispute resolution work of the ADC and ICC.
- Engaging with the university sector within an area of rapidly growing interest.
- Gaining exposure and building connections with young and ambitious students with developed commercial and legal acumen.
Speak to us Today! Download the 2020 Sponsorship Prospectus for more information and more on Sponsorship Benefits.