2018 Asia-Pacific Commercial Mediation Competition | Sponsorship Opportunities
We invite law firms, corporations and other organisations to partner with ICC Australia become part of the 2018 Asia-Pacific Commercial Mediation Competition.
What is the 2018 Asia-Pacific Commercial Mediation Competition?
The Asia-Pacific Commercial Mediation Competition is a valuable platform for regional visibility and a way to support aspiring commercially-minded students.
ICC Australia invites partners to help support the Competition to enhance the role of mediation and alternative dispute resolution in university studies, and to help foster important legal and business skills in the next generation of young leaders.
All sponsorship and supporter packages can be customized to meet your specific objectives, and to best integrate what your firm can offer into the Competition.
Why partner with ICC Australia?
- Increased network and visibility within the regional alternative dispute resolution community;
- Increased contact with ICC Australia and ICC Global;
- Enhanced corporate image by aligning with the dispute resolution work of ICC;
- Engagement with the university sector within an area of growing interest; and
- Gain exposure to young and ambitious students with developed commercial and legal acumen.
Download the 2018 Sponsorship Prospectus for more information and an overview of sponsorship benefits.