Thailand Taking Off to New Heights | 24 May 2018
With continued above trend economic growth throughout the ASEAN region and rising per capita income, NOW is the perfect time for Australian businesses to take off and grow in Thailand. The Thailand Board of Investment, Sydney Office in collaboration with PwC invites you to attend the “Thailand Taking Off to New Heights 2018” seminar to learn more about investment opportunities and tangible real incentives waiting for your business.
- Thailand is the 2nd largest ASEAN economy and is strategically located in the heart of Asia
- Thailand ranked #26/190 in ease of doing business (China 78, Vietnam 68, Australia 14) Source: World Bank Rankings 2017
- Thailand Australia Free Trade Agreement (TAFTA) 2005 offers a range of benefits for both countries, tariff and non-tariff
- Corporate income tax rate of 20% (second lowest in ASEAN region)
- ASEAN addressable market +600million people
- Well-developed infrastructure and future investments committed by the government
The “Thailand Taking Off to New Heights 2018” seminar will provide you with information on the opportunities available to leverage the support and incentives on offer from the Thailand Board of Investment (BOI). The seminar will highlight key rapid development industries in Thailand such as Biotechnology, Medical Technology and Devices, Smart Agriculture and Farming, Automation and Robotics, Machinery, Automotive & Parts and Higher Education Institution.
Thursday, 24 May 2018
2.00pm - 5.00pm
PricewaterhouseCoopers, One International Towers Sydney, Watermans Quay, BARANGAROO