Reception with The Hon Ed Husic MP | 30 October
Join the Australian Chamber of Commerce and Industry for a networking reception with the Hon Ed Husic MP, Shadow Minister for Human Service and Shadow Minister for the Digital Economy.
Joining the Shadow Minister, after his address, for a Q&A panel discussion are Stephen Porges, Chief Executive, Australian Alliance for Data Leadership, Claire Rawlins, Senior Vice President, Strategic Advisor, Salesforce and Nick Pascoe, a Partner in MinterEllison’s Technology and Digital team.
This event will explore the digital economy with influential speakers who live and breathe digital disruption and innovation in our economy. Business and government are embracing disruption and innovation in a bid to improve and expand efficiently. Rapid changes have opened up local and global markets and are transforming how business operate. Agility and responsiveness are essential characteristics to embody, but with an ever-changing environment, what is next and how can we be prepared?
The Chamber will explore this matter with the Shadow Minister, as well as companies who have successfully integrated disruption and innovation into their business strategy. The panel will discuss how the government, the private sector and the community can:
- drive productivity within existing industries
- take advantage of the changes in our economy
- open new sources of growth for the future
- develop world-leading digital business capability for globally engaged, innovative, high-growth businesses of all sizes
- drive a culture and mindset that supports lifelong learning, a global outlook, and helps us respond to change
- address Australia’s varying digital skill and confidence levels to help everyone succeed in the digital economy
Tuesday, 30 October 2018
6.00pm - 8.00pm
26 October 2018 to [email protected]